Environment Reflection-February 27,2020

Questions for Blog/Vlog
What have you accomplished?
This week, I have accomplished the final product of my poster. What has gone wrong?
We tried to schedule a date to meet after school, but we were busy for some of the dates. Some of us were busy on one day, and another person would be busy on the next day. What challenges have you faced?
Not much challenges were faced other than the fact that some members of the group couldn't attend the set dates, so we had to push it back a few days. What have you learned through the process?
I have learned time management because we needed to meet as a whole group so we can get things done faster. How have your skills improved over the past week?
I've learned to clean up some of the smudges on the poster and I've improved my artistic skills. Are you on track for an on-time delivery?
Yes, my group and I are on track for on time delivery. What adjustments need to be made on the timeline?
No adjustments need to be made on the timeline. My next action is to plan and set a date for our next beach clean up with Koblerville Elementary School. We will ask the MYWAVE club and the students of Koblerville Elementary School if they would like to work with us in this beach clean up.
This is the final product of one of our posters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Reflection: February 14,2020

Environment Reflection- March 13,2020