Environment reflection- February 21,2020

Questions for Blog/Vlog
What have you accomplished?
     I have accomplished my final product for my poster.
What has gone wrong?
     We were supposed to meet at one of our group mates house, but some couldn’t go.
What challenges have you faced?
      We couldn’t go to our group mates home, so we started a day later.
What have you learned through the process?
     I’ve learned to be on task and I’ve learned to cover up mistakes in acrylic paint.
How have your skills improved over the past week?
     My artistic skills have improved, I’ve learned to cover up mistakes and how to use acrylic paint.
Are you on track for an on-time delivery?
     Yes we are, our posters are almost done.
What adjustments need to be made on the timeline?
    No adjustments need to be made.
My next action is to finalize everything and have our posters posted around Koblerville Elementary School, but with permission from the Principal.

This is a picture of my group mates and I working on our posters. The really colored one is my final product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Reflection: February 14,2020

Environment Reflection-February 27,2020

Environment Reflection- March 13,2020