Environment Reflection: February 14,2020

Questions for Blog/Vlog
What have you accomplished?
  -I have accomplished my draft for our poster.
What has gone wrong?
  -We got confused with the dates and thought that we were suppose to make the poster.
What challenges have you faced?
  -We only started on our draft a little late.
What have you learned through the process?
  -I have learned to pay close attention to my peers,
How have your skills improved over the past week?
  -I have learned to have better drawing skills.
Are you on track for an on-time delivery?
  -Yes, we are going to vote for our poster soon.
What adjustments need to be made on the timeline?
  - No adjustments need to be made.
My next action is to vote and create our posters for youth awareness about trash pollution.

    This is a picture of Jamel & my draft for our youth awareness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Reflection-February 27,2020

Environment Reflection- March 13,2020