Environment Reflection- March 13,2020

Questions for Blog/Vlog
What have you accomplished?
My group and I have accomplished scheduling a meeting with the vice principal of Koblerville Elementary School. Our meeting was supposed to be on March 11,2020 regarding our beach clean up, by asking them if they want to work with us and to also post our awareness posters. What has gone wrong?
Because of the active shooter incident in San Antonio and Afetna, we weren't able to attend because almost all of our group mates live in the area. What challenges have you faced?
The challenges were that the area where the shooters are is where most of my group mates live. What have you learned through the process?
Throughout the process, I have learned to be safe in these situations. How have your skills improved over the past week?
My safety skills have improved because I really want my group mates to be safe in the area. Are you on track for an on-time delivery?
No we are not on track for on time delivery because we were suppose to have a meeting with the vice principal of Koblerville Elementary School, but because of the active shooter in San Antonio and Afetna, we had to postpone the meeting to next week. What adjustments need to be made on the timeline?
We need to adjust the meeting date to next week. My next action is to reschedule a meeting with the vice principal of Koblerville Elementary School. ‌
This is a screenshot of my groups conversation about the meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Environment Reflection: February 14,2020

Environment Reflection-February 27,2020